Alexander Tsiaras is an artist, an expert in several computer languages, and a visionary of the possibilities of medical imaging technology. Taking the data – he says “it’s all just information” – from CT and MRI scans, he is able to create images that reveal the depth and beauty of human existence. This 10-minute video from the TED /Ink conference focuses on his work demonstrating the human being from the moments before conception through birth. The images are breathtaking – well worth watching.
- Now reading @paracletepress Ancient Paths: Discover #Christian Formation the #Benedictine Way ow.ly/laO1X #BookClub 22 hours ago
- RT @Pontifex: Do I take the Gospel message of reconciliation and love into the places where I live and work? 2 days ago
- Impatient? Imagine how idyllic this day would seem if tomorrow brought severe storm, accident, or loss. Live that peace now. 2 days ago
- How to Become An Annoying Catholic (In Eight Easy Steps) zite.to/1963O7n via @zite great recipe! 2 days ago
- And he cares for common good MT @BillGates: Learn why @guardian describes @HansRosling as the Jedi master of data vis flip.it/UFYB7 2 days ago
- RT @roccopalmo: Oklahoma City Catholic Charities donation link for tornado relief effort: bit.ly/18eZ4Ll 3 days ago
Topics in this blogArt Benedictine Blog Books Catholic Community Consumerism Data Death Penalty Economics Economy Education Environment Family Google Health Health care History Humor Internet Law Libraries Marriage Monastery Monasticism Music News politics Poverty Prayer Privacy Proverbs Religion Research Rome2010 Science Sociology Statistics Student Students StWalburga Teaching Technology Travel Video
This work by Sister Edith is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License and cannot be used in support of any corporate or commercial endeavor without permission.
See languages below.