- MT @caracatholic: 1965: more than 250,000 ordained and religious in the US. Deacons keep pop. above 100,000 now. twitpic.com/cxqzyv 1 day ago
- RT @BillGates: My dad is 87 and still going strong. A few thoughts on what he’s taught me: b-gat.es/120YVFo ow.ly/i/2mCm4 2 days ago
- Less marriage means more homes without fathers. ow.ly/1Xv7Er. Analysis by Brad Wilcox 2 days ago
- Amen! RT @OccupyAdvent: For new fathers, experiencing the joy and frustration of new life, we pray. #fathersday #prayer 2 days ago
- Advice from diverse Catholic men on "crisis of fatherhood" ow.ly/1Xv8C3 Being a father in the 21st century 2 days ago
- Why there are more deaths than births among whites. See graph comparing all groups. pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013… 2 days ago
Topics in this blogArt Benedictine Blog Books Catholic Community Consumerism Data Death Penalty Economics Economy Education Environment Family Google Health Health care History Humor Internet Law Libraries Marriage Monastery Monasticism Music News politics Poverty Prayer Privacy Proverbs Religion Research Rome2010 Science Sociology Statistics Student Students StWalburga Teaching Technology Travel Video
This work by Sister Edith is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License and cannot be used in support of any corporate or commercial endeavor without permission.
See languages below.